

※圖片是多年前哥哥張國榮牽著唐唐的手,被某八卦雜誌拍下。
即使知道有記者在拍照,哥哥仍一手夾著菸,一手牽著心愛的人。
是怎樣的信心與勇氣可以如此義無反顧...。
◎歌曲欣賞
http://www.ladyjayes.com/neverbeentome.html
每次聽這首歌,就讓我想起一個姐姐。
初戀時她愛上了同班同學的女生,在一起幾年之後,卻因為誤會分開。
後來當了空姐,也跑去結了婚。因為一次機緣,又遇上初戀的女孩,於是毅然決然離了婚,要跟那個女孩在一起。
姐姐對我說,其實沒什麼,她只想做自己,不想讓自己後悔。
她一直知道自己要的是什麼,既然決定了就會全力以赴,即使最後會傷痕累累,她也會勇敢面對。
我只希望會有個人,可以讓我一直牽著她的手勇敢的走下去,一起面對未來,一起看著彼此的頭髮斑白。
【Never Been To Me】-Charlene
Hey lady, you lady (嘿 小姐)
cursing at your life (妳在咒罵妳的生活)
You're a discontented mother (妳是個不滿足的媽媽)
and a regimented wife (也是個愛管東管西的太太)
I've no doubt you dream about (我一點也不懷疑妳老是夢想一些)
the things you'll never do (妳未做過的事)
But, (但是)
I wish someone had a talked to me (我多麼希望有人曾告訴我)
like I wanna talk to you..... (就像我想告訴你一樣)
Ooh I've been to Georgia and California (我曾到過喬治亞和加樂福尼亞)
and, anywhere I could run (以及任何我想要到的地方)
Took the hand of a preacher man (還曾牽著傳教士的手)
and we made love in the sun (在太陽下亂搞)
but I ran out of places (但是我逃開了這些地方)
and friendly faces (和那些和善的臉孔)
because I had to be free (因為我想要自由)
I've been to paradise (我到過了天堂)
but I've never been to me... (卻從未真正做過自己)
Please lady, please, lady (拜託妳 小姐)
don't just walk away (別就這樣走開)
'cause I have this need to tell you (因為我必須告訴妳)
why I'm all alone today (為什麼到今天我會孤伶伶一個人)
I can see so much of me (我可以看見許多的自己)
still living in your eyes (仍存活在妳眼裡)
won't you share a part of a weary heart that has lived million lies
(妳要不要來分享我這顆活在千萬個謊言中疲憊的心)
Ooh I've been to Nice and the Isle of Greece (我曾到過尼斯和希臘島)
while I've sipped champagne on a yacht (在遊艇上啜飲香檳)
I moved like Harlow in Monte Carlo and showed 'em what I've got
(像哈露一樣 [Jean Harlow,1911-37, 美國電影性感女星]在蒙地卡羅炫耀我所得到的)
I've been undressed by kings (我曾為國王寬衣解帶)
and I've seen some things that a woman ain't supposed to see (還曾看過女人不該看到的事情)
I've been to paradise (我曾到過天堂)
but I've never been to me (卻從未真正做過自己)
Hey, you know what paradise is? (嘿 妳知道天堂是什麼嗎)
It's a lie. (它是個謊言)
A fantasy we create about people and places as we'd like them to be.
(是我們為希望成為的人事物所編造出來的)
But you know what truth is? (但是妳知道事實是什麼嗎)
it's that little baby you're holding and (天堂其實就是妳懷抱著的小寶寶)
it's that man you fought with this morning (天堂就是那個妳今天一早就跟她吵架)
the same one you're going to make love with tonight (但今晚妳也將與她共赴雲雨的那個人)
that's truth, that's love......... (這才是事實 這就是愛)
Sometimes I've been to crying for unborn children that might have made me complete
(有時候我會為那些能讓我生命更完整卻未能出世的孩子哭泣)
but I.....I took the sweet life I never knew I'd be bitter from the sweet
(但我卻不知道我已經把生命由甜美變成苦澀)
I've spent my life exploring the subtle whoring (我浪費我的生命在淫蕩荒唐中)
that costs too much to be free.... (自由的代價實在太大)
hey lady...... (嘿 小姐)
I've been to paradise...... (我曾到過天堂)
but I've never been to me......... (但從未做過真正的自己)